Tool Chest :
for Teachers, Parents and Students Handbook
The perfect companion to Tools for Teachers
and Tools for Students videos/dvds,
this handbook is excellent for individuals or groups.
Filled with activities designed to be used at home or at school, with students
aged 4-13. As even the most difficult children respond to these techniques, they
become happier, more confident, and more accepting.
Tool Chest: for Teachers, Parents and Students provides
26 fun, practical, easy to use activities to assist children in developing their
optimal range for:
- Paying attention - focusing
- Performing fine motor skills
- Improving self esteem
- Fitting in
- Loosing "wiggles"
Plus the Tool Chest handbook can:
- Be used by teachers, parents, and students to support the "Individuals
with Disabilities Act of 1997'' (IDEA).
- Be used to assist in identifying the possible function of behavior, especially
when behavior communicates the need for self-regulation.
- Be used by the IEP Team, the 504 Accommodation Team, and the Teacher Assistance
/ Child Study Team.
- Be personalized, and Activity #27 can be placed in the student's cumulative
file to be shared with teachers from year to year.
Loose-leaf: permission is granted to the purchaser to reproduce the forms in
the publication in complete pages, with copyright notice, for administrative use
(not for resale).
Now available in English, Spanish (Espanol) , French (Français),
and German (Deutch)
You can view the table of contents, or select
order below to get your own copy.
To place your order Go to our order page!
Henry OT Services, Inc
4000 Pipit Place, Flagstaff, AZ 86004